Steel-Flex® Z334 Steel Toe Overshoes offer a time-tested and proven safety toe solution, which is ideal in any environment where there is risk of accidental toe damage or where a steel toe cap is required. Fully waterproof and crack resistant, each overshoe is manufactured from oil, acid and chemical resistant TPR material designed to be the perfect combination of stretch, slip resistance and durability. They are regularly tested during production and are CSA Z334 Certified and CE Approved for use in Europe.
Steel-Flex® Steel Toe Overshoes are an excellent temporary alternative to steel toe safety shoes; perfect for visitors, casual or temporary workers, management, clerical and sales people when toe protection is needed in the workplace.
Unlike standard safety shoes, Steel-Flex® Steel Toe Overshoes can be passed from person to person without hygiene concerns. They are compact, easily stored, and with no need to differentiate left from right…it makes choosing and installing a pair in your size, quick and easy.
Steel-Flex® Steel Toe Overshoes are:
- fully waterproof and crack resistant.
- manufactured from oil, acid and chemical resistant TPR material.
- designed to be the perfect combination of stretch, slip resistance and durability.
- Available in Steel-Flex High-Vis yellow*, industry standard black or Pink.
- ambidextrous (no lefts of rights), making it very easy to pull a pair out of a mixed box.
- Available in eight graduated, colour-coded sizes.
- specifically designed with a flatter anti-slip sole profile to fit comfortably over soft-toed shoes, all running shoes and any low heeled, blunt-toed dress shoe.
- regularly and rigorously tested during production.
- CSA Z334 Certified and CE Approved for use in Europe.